Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 Review
Many people are taking for granted the importance of bringing along a flashlight when walking late or alone at night. Having something that can give a source of light is very important not only for personal purposes but also for safety.
This is the reason why security officers have flashlights or tactical lights that can help them find something or identify an intruder. There are plenty of tactical flashlights available in the market. It’s best to choose the one that can provide maximum reliability and illumination. With that, Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 can be a great option.
About Streamlight Flashlights
This tactical flashlight is manufactured by Streamlight flashlights, a reputable company that has been producing great products way back 1973. This tactical light offers 630 lumens that are able to illuminate a room well. It is perfect to use in large areas because of its wide beam. When fully charged, it can run up to 1.25 hours with consistent illumination level. Customers can expect this product to be of high quality because the company is recognized for great workmanship.
Streamlight TLR-1 is very lightweight as it only weighs 7.2 ounce and the product dimensions are just 3.4 x 3 x 3 inches. If you will buy this product, you should expect that the battery is included in the package, but you can also buy it separately if you need extra battery.
Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 Features
The Streamlight 89260 TLR-1 is one of the most favorite tactical flashlights because of its outstanding features as follows:
- C4 LED light – The LED light provides 630 lumens that is bright enough to illuminate even a large area. Flashlights also have benefited from the innovations in lighting technology. In fact, the type of bulbs used in most flashlights is LED that provides more light in a compact size. Thus, using Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 gives you the opportunity to carry along a safety tool that can be used in any situation.
- Strobe function – The strobe is programmable and can be enabled and disabled.
- 6000 series aircraft aluminum – This tactical flashlight is really durable because it is made from 6000 series aircraft aluminum that has anodized finish and the lens is made from high temperature glass. The metal construction doesn’t only provide great appearance and solid feel but can also withstand harsh conditions.
- TLR optic – This tactical flashlight produces maximum peripheral illumination made possible through the TLR optic. Thus, it produces a stable illumination level.
- The battery can run up to 1.25 hours and it only weighs 7.2 oz.
- The product comes with a lifetime warranty.
Just like any other products, Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 also has its own pros and cons that will guide buyers in making the right decision.
Streamlight TLR-1 Pros
- It offers concentrated light that creates the highest possible illumination.
- It has mechanism that regulates the current in order to deliver consistent and high illumination.
- The strobe is programmable; you can either enable or disable it.
- It can operate by using 2 CR123A 3V lithium batteries.
- Using this tactical flashlight will help someone hitting a target in the dark.
- Its wide beams are great help in identifying the target.
- It is an exceptional tactical flashlight in terms of durability, design and performance.
Streamlight TLR-1 Cons
- Turning the strobe is quiet difficult.
- It is expensive as compared to other models, but it’s all worth the cost.
This tactical flashlight is commonly used and mounted in a gun. It’s one of the accessories that gun enthusiasts love to use. Streamlight TLR-1 is not only a tactical light but also a great weapon light. The light is very bright, making it perfect as rail light. Many users of this tactical flashlight are satisfied of its features in spite of its price. They feel more secured and safe because of its powerful illumination that can light up even a wide area. This is a good buddy not only at home but even in venues with large area.
The Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 can securely fit on different kinds of weapons and be easily mounted. It fits well with S&W TSW, Picatinny, S&W 99, Beretta 90two and Glock-style. The design of this model is more enhanced because of the snap-on interface that keeps the hand away from the muzzle when attaching and detaching. In spite of its bright light, the battery of this tactical flashlight doesn’t drain fast as long as you will follow the required time of charging the battery. This means that if the battery is fully charged, you can expect that it will last for longer time as expected.
What makes this flashlight generate bright light is the LED bulb. You will notice that the light is concentrated, which means that it doesn’t scatter when geared towards the object.
Having this tactical flashlight is a good investment that you can use for different purposes.
There’s nothing more important than to be safe and prepared particularly when the dark strikes. Even if you have generator set at home or emergency light, this tactical flashlight can also be of great help. Tactical flashlights are really effective protective tools, especially for campers, hikers, hunters, and anybody who like exploring the outdoors at night.
Considering all the features of Streamlight TLR-1, could give a ray of benefits to the user. It doesn’t only help in identifying things or intruders in the dark, but it can also be used for emergency and survival. The good thing about this flashlight is that it is waterproof; that’s why it can be used even during heavy rains or storm. Likewise, the light that this tool emits can serve as a signal during adverse situations.
If you’re planning to purchase this tactical flashlight, make sure to buy from the authorized dealer to ensure that you are getting an authentic product. Having flashlight is one way of preparing for anything and any situation. Purchasing Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 is a good investment and it is highly recommended by many previous and current users.